viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

My Second Blood Donation

Ok this may seem a little bit hard but I had to post it XD

The last week I had a blood donation. My aunt is going to have her baby soon and she needs blood for the cesarean operation. My uncle asked me to do this and I inmediately said: 'of course uncle, count on me! Sure I'll donate blood to my dear aunt'


I really don't know what's this. Do you?
In the waiting room, all the other donators were scared and nervous. This is my second blood donation and I'm not scared. Even in the first time I wasn't. I'm not afraid to these procedures, things. In fact, It's a pleasure to help others.

And then, She began. My weakness is that needles make me laugh so hard! XD It tickles~~. The nurse smiled when she saw me laghing and asked me why I was laguhing so hard. I told her: 'It (the needle) makes me laugh a lot!'


And now waiting for that bag to be filled with my blood...


And that's it. That blood will be used to help my aunt. 

I've said many times that I'd like to make 100 blood donations (If I could do more, the better) I don't know, It's one of those things I want to do in my life so, the next time somebody needs blood I won't hesitate to say 'yees! count on me!'






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario