lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Ideas Come To Me Easily

Tomorrow is the presentation of my project and I'm thinking to show up with this: 


Yeah, yeah, you may be thinking: 'what the hell?' 
Ok, I'll explain: My project is about people who have the craziest body modifications done in order to look better or in order to look like they want. 
My group and I chose to talk about The Human Barbie Doll, which is a Russian female, and the well-know Tigerman. 
We had to make a sketch and I'm glad to be the one who wrote the script :)
I wanted to write the script because I consider myself as a very creative person. Many ideas come to my mind easily. I'm not showing off anything, or "blowing my own trumpet", ok? I hate people who shows off for something. 
Well, getting back to what I'm going to do tomorrow~ :)
I'll play the role of the girl who wants to look like a barbie doll. It was hard for me to write about this role because It is hard for me to understand why a girl wants to look like a doll

Take a look: 


What do you think about her?
Don't you think he looks unnatural and fake? Well, in some way, I do. It was hard for me to understand this so, in that sense, It was a little bit hard to write that part of the script because I wanted to do a funny one.
But anyway~ I think this barbie doll, the one at the top of this post, will help me to communicate the funny side~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario