domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

I Love Them! I Mean, They're Perfect!

After MONTHS [literally] of waiting I finally have these sexyness with me!


I love them! I mean, they're perfect!
Long time ago, I saw a friend wearing them, but I didn't know how to get them. Well finally, years later I got them ♥

 

I purchased these on a online store of a friend of mine. There was a problem with the size so, I got a bigger one and I had to have them resized. For this, I had to wait a lot of time. It was worth , because they're perfect now ♥
These pair of sexyness came with big plats, buckles, a couple laces. What I love the most is that they have platforms... I love wearing platforms~ unfortunately, I couldn't get one with 12inches~ but is still perfect.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario